Review: Majestic Pure Anti Cellulite Cream, 87% Organic Fat Burner Cream, 9 Oz
Majestic Pure Hot Cream
Majestic Pure Anti Cellulite Massage Oil, Delightful Treatment for Cellulite
Majestic Pure Anti Cellulite Treatment Massage Oil, Unique Blend of Massage Essential Oils
Hot Cream Review-Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals
New York Biology Anti-Cellulite Massage Oil Review
Pure Body Natural Hot Cream Review ⭐
Essential Oil Haul and Review
Natures Release Cellulite Hot Cream Treatment for Slimming, Supple and Toned Review
Anti Cellulite Massage Oil & Body Nutritive Serum 8 fl. oz.
Amazon Price: $28.50 $14.45 You save: $14.05 (49%). (as of September 13, 2017 12:44 pm –
Majestic Pure 100% Natural Anti Cellulite Massage Oil, an active blend of essential oils that is easily absorbed by the skin reduces the appearance of cellulite. It smooths and firms intensively and leaves the skin feeling noticeably suppler. It helps eliminate toxins, promotes a healthy skin and improved elasticity.
• Proprietary "d-limonene" formula in this cellulite oil helps in releasing fatty acids into bloodstream where the body breaks them down and uses it for energy. A study conducted on the protective effects of d-limonene shows that it helps manage body weight by reducing lipid peroxidation and lowering cholesterol.
• D-limonene formula works for metabolism stimulant, lymphatic system detox and fat burning. It is packed with Vitamin C and the powerful antioxidant Lycopene which helps detoxify and cleanse the lymphatic system.
• Packed with citrus oils such as grapefruit, lemon and orange essential oil which work great to release the toxins from our metabolic pathways; along with natural weight management properties, lemon and grapefruit have antioxidant properties and anti-inflammatory uses. • Infused with grapeseed oil, that has astringent qualities; regenerating, moisturizing, and skin tightening. It is light weight oil perfect to keep your areas with cellulite.
• Last but definitely not least, our star ingredient, eucalyptus oil, effectively affects fat deposits that lie just under the skin (subcutaneous fat). It has anti-inflammatory properties and it soothes painful cellulite sensations.
Click the button at the top of this page to buy with confidence.
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- ASIN: B01HSHKNC2
- UPC: 641171502520
the majestic pure anti-cellulite massage oil is a wonderful massage oil for me
454 people found this helpful.
the majestic pure anti-cellulite massage oil is a wonderful scented and feeling massage oil. the anti-cellulite massage oil is a silky and very soft feeling massage oil and i really enjoy using this massage oil. i use this massage oil to rub out areas that i have cellulite and i do feel that maybe because of the massaging or the oils itself i have noticed smoother areas in my skin. i also really love the scent of this massage oil. it is not a strong perfume smelling but it is a more natural smelling oil. using my favorite eucalyptus, with lemon grass and grapefruit this oil has a wonderful scent that just makes me want to use it. thank you for a great smelling and feeling massage oil that makes me feel great after i use it. i received this product at a reduced rate or free for my unbiased opinion.
155 people found this helpful.
Love the wonderful orange scent. Waiting to see if helps smooth the cellulite.
41 people found this helpful.
Love love this. I use it with my Fascia Blaster. Great on skin
96 people found this helpful.
Nice oil with great scent
Moms go to
69 people found this helpful.
I use this to tighten skin in my gut and legs, perfect for moms. I see improvement already, I’ve had four kids over the years, two of which were twins. 🙂
Smells nice and light weight moisturizer!
52 people found this helpful.
Smells great, moisturizing and not too heavy. I love it after a shower as it smells clean and fresh from the citrus scent. I however, haven’t used it enough on cellulite to see if it makes a difference or not, so I cannot speak to that part. But, I think that it’s great as a massage oil or after shower body moisturizer.
33 people found this helpful.
This blend of oils smells amazing
6 people found this helpful.
I loved this.
11 people found this helpful.
Good product, however its really easy to spill, there is no rubber seal on the bottle’s neck.
23 people found this helpful.
As many women do, I too have the dreaded cellulite. I bought this massage oil to reduce a bit of the cellulite on my legs. I’ve been using the oil on my stomach as well to hopefully reduce the appearance of some of my stretch marks. It’s too early to tell if it’s worked but I have noticed my skin feels much smoother. The essential oils work well together and smell really nice. The oil goes on smooth and absorbs well, without being greasy. My one complaint is that the bottle really need a pump, it’s just too messy as an open top and really hard to regulate how much comes out.