Amazon Price: $19.99 $5.99 You save: $14.00 (70%). (as of May 18, 2017 12:03 pm –
SiliBuki by The Aurora Collections – Say Bye Bye to your Out-of-Date Makeup Sponge
ο Are you sick of wasting your expensive makeup?
ο Are you tired of feeling like you've caked on your liquid/cream based makeup?
ο Are you grossed out by all the bacteria left on your makeup sponge?
Well you're in luck! The Product Team at The Aurora Collections have specially designed the SiliBuki to solve these problems and more!
ο Eliminate Makeup Waste
● The average Makup Sponge uses up to 60% more product to achieve the same flawless look that you can get with the SiliBuki
● Never feel guilty about purchasing that expensive liquid foundation because the SiliBuki will make sure it lasts
● The secret lies in its non-porous design which is wrapped in a layer of thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU). The TPU layer on the SiliBuki has been specifically engineered to resist the absorption of any liquid or creamed based makeup products
ο Achieve Flawless Application
1) Simply apply a small amount of your liquid or creamed based makeup on your skin
2) Dab and spread the makeup in a circular motion with the SiliBuki
3) Continue to blend until smooth or apply final touch ups with the SiliBuki Edge: also available on Amazon.
ο Superb Hygiene
● The hypoallergenic TPU and silicone "sponge" will not retain any bacteria unlike a traditional makeup sponge upon cleaning
● The soft outer covering will not cause abrasion, irritation, or harm to any skin type
● Simple cleaning process: to clean simply rinse the SiliBuki through lukewarm water and soap and air dry
● Keep away from children
● Replace if outer layer tears
We stand by our product and provide a lifetime warranty on all SiliBuki's
You must act quickly since the current sales price is only available while supplies last. Buy now!
- Product Dimensions: 2.6 x 0.4 x 1.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces
- ASIN: B01NBK39E4
- UPC: 650415993031
No more dirty blenders with the SiliBuki!
I’ve only used this twice since receiving it, and so far, so good! It takes a bit to get use too, especially if you’ve used a beauty blender before. Just remember you do NOT need to use as much foundation as you would if using a beauty blender because the silibuki does not absorb the product like a blender does. It is a little tricky trying to blend around my eyes and nose due to the shape of the product, but I’m sure I’ll figure out a flawless way with a little more practice! Cant beat the price and cleanliness this product provides. Very pleased.
I was hesitant. The pics don’t do justice. Happily Surprised!
I kept seeing this pop up on YouTube & what drew me was being able to save cosmetic amounts and have a clean applicator. I admit that I was doubtful that this little thing could get into all the under eye & nose area. First of all- It is VERY flexible. I don’t know how it does it but it makes my makeup look better then when I use my fingers or a foundation brush. It kind of smooths everything out-it definitely helps make my pores look invisible and Yes! It perfectly bends or fits under my eyes for concealer and all around my nose. I rinse it and dry it between products and even use it for blending my cheek stains-my other new perfect skin favorite! I’m getting more as gifts-they are really awesome- Nope not a paid reviewer a real person with uneven skin tone looking for a way to save $ on my products- Yes those rumors are true. You will use about 1/4 of your product daily vs apply w sponge or fingers! Score!
Great for Portability/travel
I love that you just need to rinse and dry off, which makes it very portable. However, I prefer the use of the non-silicone sponge when applying foundation, as using a wet sponge to apply foundation dilutes it just the right amount, and the small point makes it easier to blend around the eyes and nose. This is a high quality product, for those that don’t care for damp application, and it certainly does save on foundation use.
But I make it work I just squeeze one of the edges and it works just like I need it too
I had seen these all over social media, I figured what the heck! Ordered it & in a way I should have ordered the ‘tear drop” looking one only because it has a pointy end for under the eyes, around the nose area. But I make it work I just squeeze one of the edges and it works just like I need it too.